[DMCForum] Unique neighbors

I jsut learned that the kid next door to me has a mental condition
that makes him do things that are...different. For example, brace
yourself it's very graphic, last night the lady across the street
heard a cat fight. Nothing, right? Well this morning we all found
this kid's cat ripped in two and it's head was smashed in. Now last
time I checked a dog or cat never did that in a fight. He egged  my
neighbors house, tore apart my moms flower bed, and he keeps me up at
night dancing, yelling very loudly at one o'clock in the morning, I'm
old for 18.

This may be very interesting with my DeLorean under the carport next
door to a kid like this. Looks like full coverage insurance :-) I
know some of you guys are going to express you feelings about this
kid and that is fine because when I found out it made me mad and
scared at the same time. From what I understand he is on medication
and has gotten help for it. I may take notes from what Videobob is
doing to watch his car. My problem is that I have a Shitz zue. She
isn't exactly the scariest dog in the world, but it's a start ;-)

I give you all my word this kid will not miss with my car, and not
pay for the damages. I have a big tarp that I plan to put over the
car cover. And an alarm. Plus my scary mouse,(dog).

It fells good to ventilate some emotions. This kid has my neves
shaken up a little. I'm nervous about the car. Maybe I should load my
paintball gun? hmmmmmm. Just kidding about the paint ball gun.

Josh