Re: [DMCForum] Re: Blarney Stone?

I am putting my faith in Robert to organise a historic event for all delorean
lovers all over the world.

There has been to much crap over the last year surrounding Roberts and the
DOA involement in the project, but we should look solely at what this is.
 Its the 25th birthday of the car we all adore and I cant wait to see what
Robert has in store for all of us.

As a DOI member, I myself will dedicate my time and energy to help Robert
in anything that he plans to achieve with this event, and I hope that you
all give him the support he needs by attending.

Alistair McCann
Delorean Owners Of Ireland
Vin# Pilot25

For a wide range of mobile phones,free upgrades,accessories and tariffs
plus special deals when you buy online,visit www.o2.co.uk/shop <http://www.o2.co.uk/shop>

'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/HliolB/TM