[DMCForum] Re: Fake Video??

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Dore" <dmcjohn@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi Bob,
>
> What about kids as young as 8 being approached in the schoolyard by
> pushers, and getting hooked on drugs?

LOL! I don't know where you live, but from my point of view this is a
total fabrication. I've never heard of any actual situations where
this happened.

Logically, if you think about it, the idea is total bullshit. Why do
dealers push drugs onto people? To get them hooked. Why do they get
them hooked? So they'll come back and buy more drugs. It's all about
the money. So tell me how many 8 year old children can come up with
several hundred dollars a week to support a crack addiction? So why
would a dealer want to get an 8 year old hooked? He doesn't. It's a
losing proposition.

This is another one of those "Save the children!" lies fed to you by
the media.