From: Marc Levy [mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 9:52 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Blarney Stone?

Been there, but did not kiss that rancid germ farm..

I was planning on going to Eurofest again.  Rob
Lamrock puts on a great event..  But I am disappointed
that he has involved himself with the DOA again.  Last
time, I was reluctant to register with the DOA and was
pretty pissed that they charged non-DOA members a
premium (as if the DOA did *ANYTHING* for the event,
other than give their members a free stuffed bear)...
So, I still have a year to think it over.