[DMCForum] Re: Fake Video??

It's really interesting that you say that, and the subject of DeLorean
and Tucker have come up here.

I'm now catching up on my recorded shows, and was watching a brief
documentary on the Tucker '48. And something struck me as odd here.

Over the years, many people, be it average citizens, to journalists
have spoken out about "The Big Three", and especially GM in
particular, regarding their actions when it comes to the desruction of
competetors. With all of this negative, if not slanderous press, why
have they never public challenged anyone on these acccusations, to try
and clear their own reputations?

Granted, I know that "The Big Three" is a rather indirect statement,
but seriously here. I know that they have the attitude of wanting to
let the public forget about things, but stuff like this just isn't
going to die. So why not try to clear their name. Unless of course,
that they realize that things could actually be traced back to them,
and their guilt proven.

And don't think that GM's repugnant business practices are over.
Tigers don't change their stripe that quickly. If ever...

-Robert

Ps. A great song that I highly reccoment, and what I was listening to
while writing this post can be found here.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/thewhitestripes/thebigthreekilledmybaby.html

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
there is not a shadow of a