Re: [DMCForum] Re: Fake Video??

I'm not condoning drug dealing...I just respect that if JZD was actually
guilty of the crime, (which we both know, after meeting him, that there
was no way this would be true) there would still have been some
semblance of redeeming value in what was done.

John was tricked and then entrapped into getting involved with the
drugs...the effort that it took to deal with this situation took
invaluable time away from what could have been done to really remedy the
company's financial troubles.  I hate the FBI for doing that not only to
an innocent man and his family, but to an entire company.  If you follow
the trail, back through Margaret Thatcher pulling his funding and on
back to his writing of "On a Clear Day..." there is not a shadow of a
doubt in my mind that GM was behind DMC's downfall.

That's how I see it.

-Josh