[DMCForum] Re: Fake Video??

Hey Marc,

Lots of audio tapes vanished. Tapes that John DeLorean says would
have proven his innocence. Also, the FBI clearly fabricated evidence,
and instructed their witnesses on what to say (lies) when being cross
examined. There is such a huge story here, hopefully someday it will
be a major motion picture along the lines of The Aviator.

What is shown in these FBI Video tapes you have?

Thanks,
John