Re: [DMCForum] Car show question

Max,

One I always like to tell people, when I first saw the video on TV
saying JZD could make $15 selling coke, I knew it was TOTALLY fake.

Why?  Only a naive person would ever believe that the Drug Cartel would
ever let any one do a $15m drug deal except them.
IF you tried this you would be dead.

Of course, people were too stupid to think past their nose and believed
this BS.

Here's how I would play it.

JZD was trying to deal cocaine a $15m drug deal
Busted: Only a naive person would ever believe that the Drug Cartel
would ever let any one do a $15m drug deal
without killing them.   Any person with any common sense realized that
video was fake set up.

This way you make them feel stupid for not realizing this years ago and
they just swallowed the Reagan/GM propaganda years ago.

BOB