[DMCForum] Re: Somewhat D stuff

You know what, I almost forgot one thing. If it's a 4-door sedan,
then ignore my previous post, and just sell the car for scrap.
Keeping the drive train to be sold seperately of course.

2-Door coupes can demand cash, because they're straight thug wagons.
4-door sedans are reserved for poor immigrant families, and are thus
unpopular.

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@xxxx>