[DMCForum] Mid-Atlantic Club Spring Socail Details (Date Change)

[DMCForum] Mid-Atlantic Club Spring Socail Details (Date Change)

The Delorean Mid-Atlantic club 2005 Spring Social date has been moved.
The new date is April 16-17th.

This will be a two day event!!!!
Sat April 16th
- Spring social and tech session @ Hackettstown Motor Imports in
Hackettstown, NJ (lots of fun stuff to do and see...details coming soon!)
- Dinner (we are lining up guest speakers now)

Sunday April 17th
- Group drive
- Englishtown Car show and swap meet  (This is a HUGE show and a lot of
fun to attend!)

More details coming soon!