From: Videobob Moseley [mailto:videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 10:23 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] The Delorean has left the building

Thanks, I love it too.
You know, it is funny the kinship between the Knight Rider and the Time
Machine,
or the Firebird and the DeLorean if you will....
Both the Firebird and the DeLorean are the children of John Z. DeLorean.
(there is a great video explaining all this on http://www.texastvcars.com )
Also, the people who built the Knight Rider also went on to do the Time
Machine.
They are close brothers in many ways and belong parked next to each other.
Also, the fan base is much the same in either respect, it doesn't matter if
you are
talking about the movies or the cars, it's hard not to love both of them.

When I 16, my first car was 1982 Firebird, it was a junker but I was in love
with that car.
It was maroon with a white hood, bent up rear quarter, black nose, Camero
rims...
I used to drive it around town and pretend it was KITT, to this day even if
I am in
the Taurus and I am blasting a yellow light I will scream out, "Turbo Boost
KITT!".
My wife and friends would always laugh and roll thier eyes.
I can't tell you how amazing it felt to be in the actual car and punch that
350 V8
and spin the wheels into a smoke and blast off while yelling "turbo boost
KITT"
and actually hitting the button and blasting off.
You just can't get any closer to a fantasy!
...wait, hold it.... Pamaala Anderson just walked in wearing a little
catholic school girl
outfit and wants to know if she can have a slumber party over here with her
friends
and if I mind if Britney Spears comes over......
Gotta go, I need to be alone.
- Videobob