From: Videobob Moseley [mailto:videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 2:04 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] The Delorean has left the building

There are lots of DeLoreans for sale right now,
I think there is something like 14 in the auto trader,
http://browse.collectorcartraderonline.com/adbrowsemodels/Exotic/Delorean
and another 5 on eBay.
http://search-desc.ebay.com/delorean_W0QQfromZR7QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ3QQftsZ2

So if someone is scouting for one, there are plenty to choose from!
- Videobob

  _____