[DMCForum] Re: Privacy on the internet.

Roy did have a turbo DeLorean, but she didn't think it was a Legend
car. Darryl Tinnerstet parted this car out, but he said the manifolds,
intakes, and turbos we missing. So there was no way to tell. Don't
know where the motor went, but if you're felling froggy, and want to
disect it...

A quick interesting tidbit: Roy and John had big plans for their sons
to take over DMC. Part of Jeff's grooming, was that he worked @ a QAC,
and had to drive a brand new DMC-12 from Jersey, to California.

-Robert