[DMCForum] Re: useless info

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxx> wrote:
> > Rob,
>
> Is Robin McNeill still a DeLorean owner?   I guess Robin does owe
an
> explanation to people who joined this club and what happened to the
> money.
>
> It would probably be more appropriate for me to ask about the
money,
> since it was my loss.
<SNIP>

Just a bit of humor there, Bob. Although, I myself am curious as
well, as to what happened with the club.

>  I was just wondering if anyone else had paid due
> to this club.  I quess I am the only one in the forum who made this
> mistake?  Thanks for looking up the phone number.
>
> We are planning to possibly be in LV in early march for a
conference at
> the Sands.  I will let you know.
>
> If you see any homes for sale on the Delorean ln or circle let me
know.
>   I wonder how expensive they would be.
<SNIP>

DeLorean Cir backs up against US-95. Which would probably be the
better choice. DeLorean Dr. is on the Corner of 5th street in NLV.
Which is literally a mile from the pig farm (what you don't eat on
your plate at the buffet, goes here to become feed, and then the
morning pork you eat at tomorrow's buffet). Nasty stench...

-Robert