[DMCForum] Re: useless info (For Robert Rooney)

[DMCForum] Re: useless info (For Robert Rooney)

Nope, I've never met him either, so I'm not surprised that he doesn't
know who I am. His not being on the DML doesn't have a thing to do
with it, as I've met other DeLorean owners on the street, who read
the DML, but have ignored the shout-outs that Matt and I have posted
in the past. BTW: It's fun too see another DeLorean on a dark street
at night, and fly by them at like 60mph, just to see how long it
takes them to fully realize that another DeLorean just passed them.

I do wonder if he's the one with the license plate that
says, "BELFAST". I saw back in the late 1990's. Although, I have
heard that he owns 2 DeLoreans.

Everyone I meet tells me that I need to meet him, even folks from the
DOC. So I guess nows the time. If I know Robin as well as I think I
do, he'll invite me right in for tea and strumpets.

-Robert