RE: [DMCForum] Re: Privacy on the internet.

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Privacy on the internet.

Yea, I agree with Marc.  Also, anyone on this group could be a government
agent.  In fact, someone creating a post right now to reply to this could be
an agent.  Hell, I could be an agent, but I'm not.  :)  ... or am I?

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with putting at least your first name on
your post.  To drag the dead horse in one more time, I had identity theft
happen to me and I am really careful about who and were I put what
information.  I also only use my real first name as I don't want my last
name in the archives.  Some people here know it and I have no problem with
that, just in the archives.  Information about you can be found in many
places.

Remember, just because you are paranoid does not mean they aren't after you
:)

Agent Greg

PS - If you are worried about someone seeing your house from satellite, just
flip the bird when you walk in and out of your house.  Maybe someone will
see it one day :)