From: timnagin [mailto:timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 4:31 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] RUST ON FRONT FRAME EXTENSION

Carl,

Can you post a picture of the frame?

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Davis [mailto:carldavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 4:16 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] RUST ON FRONT FRAME EXTENSION

Hello, was wondering if anyone had experience repairing (instead of
replacing entire front frame extension or frame swap)  rusted section on
front frame.  I just purchased one and the right front side if rusted
throough, the rest of the vehicle seems solid  other than surface rust.
appreciate any info