[DMCForum] Re: ??DeLoreans for rent in Southwest Missouri??

[DMCForum] Re: ??DeLoreans for rent in Southwest Missouri??

Strangely, I'm one of the few people in either of my town's high
schools that understands that the girlfriend you have in high school
means nothing. Even if I was the chick-magnet type (thankfully I'm
nice and fat), I'd hate the idea of spending all the time and money
necessary to pretend to have a relationship in high school. Note that
I don't say I hate girls, just that so many people are so obsessed
with dating that it's retarded.

What's really sad is the kids who brag about having sex on the
weekends. Yes, I know, technically upperclass high school girls are
physically capable of having a kid, but they're in high school... Even
ignoring all the risks (some say inevitabilities) of having wanton sex
with people... high school girls don't know what they want or feel.
I've been fortunate enough to observe this without being in the middle
of it.

Summarization: High school dating is not worth it.

And as for signing messages...

I don't care if this sounds paranoid, I am not putting my name on my
messages unless it's private correspondence with people I know. If I
go to a Tech Meet or something, I have no problem letting people know
who I am, but I'd rather not risk it.. as a minor I almost have an
excuse.. kind of..

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, assorted people wrote:
<various things>