[DMCForum] Re: ??DeLoreans for rent in Southwest Missouri??

[DMCForum] Re: ??DeLoreans for rent in Southwest Missouri??

Dude, you're in high school! No one there knows who they are, let alone what they're
gonna be in life.

Take the same advice that my father gave me. Ignore the BS social structure there. Once
you graduate, you'll never see any of them again.

-Robert