From: therealdmcvegas [mailto:dmcvegas@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 2:51 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: useless info

One step ahead of you! North Las Vegas has Gullwing Lane & DeLorean Drive,
and Las
Vegas has DeLorean Circle. Gullwing Lane would have been even cooler if they
hadn't
misspelled "BricklAND". Would have been neat, since both streets cross it.

If I can ever figure out how to tear those signs off the posts, I swear I'll
mount one to my
front bumper in leu of a license plate.

Any ideas?

-Robert