[DMCForum] Question about a particular D #5696

[DMCForum] Question about a particular D #5696

Hi everybody,

I've been looking around, and was wondering if anyone had any info
on or has seen Levi Jordaan's car, Vin #5696.  It's in Niagra Fall's
Canada, and was driven from there to PF Tennessee for the Delorean
Car show last year.  If any other owners could give me their
opinions I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Paul the Whip Guy
MidWestWhips

Ps- Here's the ad:

12/7/04 by Levi Jordaan

Year: 1981
Color: Stainless
Interior: Gray
Transmission: Manual
VIN: 05696
Location: Niagra Falls ONT Canada
Price: $16,800 USD

It's beautifully brushed stainless steel body, gullwinged doors and
exotic lines are a definite head turner. It has the original 2.85
liter PRV-6 motor in it along with the original Renault Alpine 5
speed manual transmission. Over the past 2 years it has gone through
an extensive frame off restoration. First the "rusty" frame was
replaced with a new one that was professionally coated with light
grey urethane/epoxy. All of the fuel lines, fittings and vacuum
lines that run throughout the vehicle are now all stainless steel
and bolted down on the frame with all stainless fixtures. The
transmission was sandblasted and clear coated and a brand new
Centerforce clutch was purchased and installed. All of the bolts on
the frame, engine, transmission and even on the flywheel were
replaced with stainless ones. The engine has always ran clean and
strong. In fact, a road trip was done with it June 17 till the 19th
from Niagara Falls, Canada to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee for the
DeLorean Car Show and the car ran beautifully. The radiator has been
replaced with a brand new one and all of the aluminum and rubber
radiator hoses have been sandblasted and in some cases replaced. The
car has all new relays and fuses and the fan fail fix dual from
SpecialTAuto. Four brand new Predator GTS white lettered tires have
just been put on the car. A new Pioneer CD Deck has replaced the old
stock Craig cassette player but has stopped working. The stock
speakers have been replaced 2 new 4" speakers in the front and 2 6 x
9" speakers in the back. My DeLorean has been driven daily, babied
and has never been abused.
Call 905-680-6440