Re: [DMCForum] AOL...

You do not have the perfect anti-virus, i do. I am on a Macintosh. I
have been on line for years with no anti-virus, why you ask because it
is the Macintosh people making the IBM virus'. Bill Gates screwed some
Apple developers plus other software makers so they make the virus' for
IBM.

I never even heard of a Mac owner who got a virus.

Mark V