RE: [DMCForum] Radio...Stern / Mancow / Greaseman / DiBella / O&A / Leyk

RE: [DMCForum] Radio...Stern / Mancow / Greaseman / DiBella / O&A / Leykis

He's 51 (January 12th).
He looks pretty good for his age if you ask me.
Better than say, Imus who looks like a corpse and has the same personality
as a dead man.,
- VB