Re: [DMCForum] "All know what is right"?

Re: [DMCForum] "All know what is right"?

I believe that most people, if they think about things for a second,
can easily determine "right" from "wrong."  Unfortunately, simple
knowledge is not enough to drive moral behavior in a large fraction of
people.  Laziness or greed trumps the purely theoretical "right" vs
"wrong" for many people, for whom "me first" and "do what I can get
away with" are more important than consistant "right" behavior.  Heck,
sometimes doing the "right" thing is unpleasant, takes some time, or
*gasp* costs a little money.

Sadly, these people are raising kids, too, so we're seeing larger
generations of people without any role model for becoming upstanding
citizens.