RE: [DMCForum] Zen and the art of tooting your own horn [not at all Delr

RE: [DMCForum] Zen and the art of tooting your own horn [not at all Delran-related]

> It "staggers"  you?  Hell, after listening to those
> samples I am too
> embarrassed to pick up my horn.  Do you have any
> original pieces with
> excerpts on the web?

Don't be embarrassed ... I haven't touched mine since
Jan 7th. Though I admit, with the calluses beginning
to fade I have the urge to pick it up again.

My originals are all unfinished, unless you count the
keyboard solo improvisations which were recorded and
compiled onto a CD. But solo keyboard isn't all that
great IMHO.

Farrar