RE: [DMCForum] John Lane's PRV

I am very interested in this topic, because about 3
yrs ago I spent a good amount of time researching
performance options for the PRV.  Spoke to John Lane a
few times too, and found that he was probably the best
source for PRV information in the united states..

When it was all said an done, I found that while it
was possible to get a shit load of power out of the
PRV, even if I factor in that I already own an Island
turbo setup the cost was quickly approaching 10K just
for the engine...  Which is why I decided to go the
engine swap route.

I found that the cost per horse for PRV performance
was just way too high in comparison to conversion
options...  Did something change in 3 years?  Or is
there some important information I missed in my
research??  Let me know, because I can still cut my
losses on the conversion effort!!

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>