Re: [DMCForum] Re: Josh's DCO truancy

Ken's building is already all rented out for awhile.  (he works fast)

I proposed to Ken the idea of trying to build a DeLorean from the ground
up in the four day span at PR.  If we could get the vendors in on it,
I'm certain it could be done.  Then everyone would have the opportunity
to see how extraordinarily well built these cars really are, and get
answers to questions about particular areas in the car along the way.

We shot that idea down for one reason or another, but with all the other
crazy suggestions out there, surely this deserves to be rehashed...right
Ken?  (hehe)

-Josh