From: Josh Haldeman [mailto:jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 3:43 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Josh's DCO truancy

I'd be happy if it were in or around Columbus...but lately, it's seemed
like it has been skewed towards the north.  Understandably so...you guys
seem to have a more dedicated following up there.

We're all bums down here.  Especially Ken...would it kill you to do
something DeLorean related once in awhile Ken?  (haha...now that's sarcasm)

-Josh