[DMCForum] OT: Apparent tech job surplus in NJ

[DMCForum] OT: Apparent tech job surplus in NJ

I live in Miami and I got a phone call the other day from IT Solutions
in Edison, NJ.  They wanted to offer me a position as a Java/J2EE/Struts
developer.  Hmm... commute seemed a bit harsh, so I said no thanks.

If anyone knows of any IT jobs in South Florida, feel free to gimma buzz. =)

Regards,
Jon Heese