Re: [DMCForum] Guns -- was a real car nut...

Re: [DMCForum] Guns -- was a real car nut...

>"therealdmcvegas" wrote:

> In the end, the cop told me that arming myself would
> always be  a good idea.

Several years ago here in AZ the Pima County Sheriff, while being
intervewed on TV, said

"The average response time to a 911 call is 20 minutes.  Everyone
should have a gun."

Good enough for me.  I do.   And I won't hesitate to use it to protect
myself.

And now a word about the Brady Bill.  Mrs. Brady (can't remember
her first name but I think it's not Pam - she was one of the Brady
Bunch, wasn't she?)  called a rally here about 8 years ago and
promoted it for at least two weeks before the actual event.  Plenty
of time, I thought, for someone to buy a gun and wait the legal 5
days and still be able to blow her away on the podium.  Just pointing
out what a ridiculous law this is.  And we still don't have mandatory
gun safety classes.  What are they thinking??