[DMCForum] Re: Smoking..

Yeah, the article was from Yahoo, and it was a while back. I cannot
find the article now. From now on, I'll make a pledge to you, and
everyone else that when I'm going to quote, or rely on any information
from an online article that I've read, I'll exhaust my resources
trying to find said artices, so that I can link to them in my posts.
Especially on information like this, that I know others will want to
find more out about, and/or check up on.

BTW, I didn't even know that you got married, let alone had a kid now.
Congrats!

And thanks for the encouragement too. I still like the DML, and will
continue to participate in it as well. But I'm also glad that I joined
this list as well. It has proven to me that not all DeLorean owners
are so dammned uptight.

Now, if you, Flavia, and anyone else is interested, I do have some
news for you, that I'm sure you'll chuckle at. As it turns out, the
hotel moved in some guy into the hotel room next to me, who was a
total friggin' chain smoker. Long story short, I compained to the
manager, and got my room, and his deodorized. He was only here for 2
days, but I did get congested, and had a nasty headache. Smoking,
coughing, weezing, moaning bastard. I tell you, Karma can be a bitch
sometimes...

-Robert