Re: [DMCForum] Discrimination: Actually DeLorean related.

Re: [DMCForum] Discrimination: Actually DeLorean related.

Hiding resources?  But you do the same thing Bob..

I don't see you posting "Hey, I found a cheap source
of LED's for our cars.  Furthermore, I evaluated which
one work best and here are the part numbers"..  NO,
You choose to instead buy them and mark them up 300%
and then sell them to us.  Then you defend your
actions by saying your a vendor and entitled to make
money.

Those people selling BTTF props are doing the same
thing you are... Then you turn around and cut in to
their profit by revealing the "secrets", and expect
them to like you??  I am sure you were not happy with
James for giving away the side stripe patterns for
free!

--- Videobob Moseley <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> I am not surprised at all that there other BTTF guys
> would gang up on me,
> I revealed that many of them are hording parts and
> hiding resources and
> keeping all the
> secrets. It is only after I reveal things that Gary
> or others post it up.
> I have yet to see Gary offer up any tutorials or
> secret sources as I have on
> how
> to build props.
> We will see.