[DMCForum] Topics

I usually delete half of the crap here with out even looking at it.
What does catch my eye sometimes is when a topic evolves and changes to
something actually interesting most people are too lazy to rename the
subject of the email and it gets trashed, dont get me wrong some of you
do change the subject or put (was) in the subject.

What i am saying if the email you are replying to doesn't have anything
to do with the original subject of the email please change the subject
so more people might actually read it since it sounds new but it still
could be the same old religion or politics crap only a few want to read.

Mark V