RE: [DMCForum] Re: Discrimination: Actually DeLorean related.

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Discrimination: Actually DeLorean related.

Robert,

I finally found it, but it was not in response to your post.  The message
did, however, somewhat state what you were looking for I think.

This is message 48160 from the DML, and pasted below.  I hope that helps.

Greg

I don't know where you've been looking. Most of the parts I've seen
questioned here are available.
102482-coolant pipe
102765 Idle motor clamp
106192&3 bulkhead pieces
110419 LH mirror
106994 fuel insert (recently available)
The supply of parts is NOT limited and will mostly likely out live
all of us. New parts are also being made everyday. As for consoles we
now have a kit to recover your old one.
There is a LH torsion bar project in the works call James or Warren
for the details.

As for dashes, binnacles and console covers look for them in the
coming months. LH Escutcheons and door locks as well.

There is no reason to panic. We will not hoard, price gouge or
discriminate against any customer.
Please e-mail me directly should you have any questions about parts
availability.

Benjamin Shrum
DeLorean Motor Company
Warehouse Manager