[DMCForum] Re: Discrimination: Actually DeLorean related.

[DMCForum] Re: Discrimination: Actually DeLorean related.

Robert - I am not sure what might have happened, such that I never
saw the post on the DML regarding this issue, but I can tell you
that we (DPNW) would never "blacklist" anybody based on belief
systems or whatever.  In fact, there is only one customer that we
will not sell anything else to, and that is because they bought some
parts from us, and we never got paid for them.  They have offered
all kinds of excuses, but never a good reason.  So, mark DeLorean
Parts Northwest down as being on record stating that we will not
descriminate based on beliefs, ideologies, race, creed, color, etc.
etc. etc.  Cheers!

Toby Peterson
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
www.delorean-parts.com

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@xxxx>
wrote:
> Now, if you really do want to talk about about some DeLorean
related problems with discrimination, we can certainly do that. And
let's begin with a question I posted to the DML last week. I asked
if any of the vendors were going to promise to us consumers that
they would not refuse to sell anything to us, based upon any
personal, or political objections. And so far, not a single vendor
has responded.

> Now when I posted this, it was directed at ALL people and
companies who sell items somehow related to the DeLorean. And I
included John Hervy, and you Video Bob in on the list of people who
sell such items, but have not heard anything back.