RE: [DMCForum] Re: Smoking..

Greg wrote:

> I was in Atlanta all of last week and was in my first all non-smoking
> restaurant.

Restaurants have been non-smoking here in Pima County for several
years.  For bars, they can only allow smoking if more of their
revenue comes from beverage sales than from food sales.

> I do, however, enjoy a really good
> cigar from time to time.

FWIW, in Seattle several years ago I was 86d from a cigar lounge for
smoking a cigarette.  Talk about disrcimination!