RE: [DMCForum] Re: JAIL

Ok, let me respond....

No I do not think the Christians should "rot in jail".
They have the right to protest if they go through proper channels and get
the permits.

When will this stupid country ever learn from it's mistakes?
When we look back on slavery and civil rights we think in these modern
times,
"Gee whiz, what a horrible thing, how could people think that way and treat
other human
beings like animals and without dignity"...
..and then we think about women's rights and think the same thing.

The gays of this country should not be fighting this fight, the women and
the blacks
have already fought it for them - yet we have to do it all over again and
again.

These religious yahoos that protest things make me sick.
It's none of their god damned business what other people do, as long as two
adults want to be together and do what they want to do who am I or anyone
else
to judge them or tell them they can not.
Who gives a rats ass if gay's want to marry?
Let them be miserable like the rest of us!

Don't let the mask of religion fool you into thinking these people are doing
the right thing.
9/11 happened in the name of God, and so does most other pain, suffering,
oppression
and murder. God is responsible for more dead mother fuckers than the plague
ever was.
Remember, the KKK is a christian based organazation.
So is the NRA for that matter (same thing).

So if these people want to use the name of god to commit hate crimes, let it
be known
that they are not exempt.

- VB

PS- I live in Texas, but I did not vote for BUSH!

>From: "Flavia" <frvianna@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [DMCForum] Re: JAIL
>Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 19:42:55 -0000
>

>Yes, Bob. But even though I can't take religious preaching, VB saying
>that they should "rot in jail" should be taken as a joke. I think the
>gays have their right to do whatever they want and the Chistians
>should mind their own business. But we don't know what exaclty
>happened in Philly, if the christians did mock on on gays, they
>should learn a lesson, but if they get 47 years of jail, I think it's
>a little too much. There are drug dealers, murderers, rapists out
>there and THEY have to be in jail, they cause more damage than those
>dorks preaching on the sidewalk, like they will ever convince the
>gays to become a christian. LOL
>I just don't agree with the "attacks" the only people that I wish
>they rot in jail are those who cause real harm. Those christians
>should learn their lesson after spending like a night in jail and do
>community services or soemthing like that.
>
>Flavia
>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxx> wrote:
> > VB
> >
> > That was great.  Explains a lot.  We all got a good laugh.
> >
> > Bob

click here