RE: [DMCForum] Christians arrested for peaceful demonstration

RE: [DMCForum] Christians arrested for peaceful demonstration

Christians seem to have a real problem minding their own business and
letting people be.
I have rarely never seen other religions telling people what to do like
Christians do,
they have made an entire organized crime like business of telling people who
they can
screw, who they can marry, what music they can listen to, rather ot not they
can dance,
what they can watch on tv, what they can say, what they can buy....
I am sick of these busy bodies.
I hope they ROT IN JAIL.
That's wherre they belong becaue everyone knows that is where Jesus lives.
Everyone who goes there finds him.
- VB
VIN#5278, OCT 81