[DMCForum] Re: JAIL

Let me explain what has happened here: People have been arrested
because other people didn't like the words they used. You don't have a
problem with this?

You can watch a video of the arrest here and see for yourself the
Christians were acting in a peaceful manner:
http://www.afa.net/clp/videos/philly11.wmv

They were singing religious songs and holding signs. Nothing more.
They were not harassing anybody. They were not mocking anybody. They
were peacefully protesting.

We're supposed to have rights in this country, granted to us under the
constitution, and the freedom of speech is one of those rights.

-Ryan