[DMCForum] impending frame off restoration

[DMCForum] impending frame off restoration

Hi guys,
In a few weeks I'll be stripping my frame down completely, getting it
hot-dipped galvanised and then powdercoated gray.
While I'm at it, I'd like to replace as many suspension bushings as
possible - are there any upgrades available in this area? Toby P.,
did you ever get your polyurethane bushings made
Also, do you all think I should change out my upper and lower ball
joints? How are the new Houston lower ball joints compared to the
ones John Hervey sells on his website?
I'll be boxing in my lower control arms also.
The hardest part of this for me is finding the time to finish the
job - I will be doing the job at my parents house, 3 hours drive
away, so will only get to work on it at the weekends with my brother,
but I'm determined to do as much of the work myself as possible. I'll
make a weblog on a new website I've just bought, will send the link
here as soon as its up and running.

Hope this doesn't turn into a 12 month project :)

Any advice on any areas of this job are VERY VERY much appreciated.

Thanks guys,
John
PS once I have the car back together I'll then start the swap over to
the 24 valve (200+bhp) PRV engine....