Re: [DMCForum] Re: Smoking..

It is not just NYC but the entire state!!  No where in NY can you
smoke in any public area.  Even the NY State fair outside is non
smoking except in designated areas.

Jack

--
Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl   DMC Vin 03461

Parrot Head Radio http://www.fmtimemachine.com

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" -- Adam Savage