[DMCForum] Smoking..

Ah, so instead the we will all be paying the cost
(through all of the liberal welfare programs) of
taking care of all of the people with lung cancer?

I am not an advocate of throwing parents in jail, but
even if this particular article is wrong there is a
clear link between smoke and the health of people.

If you want to kill yourself, go ahead but don't make
me pay the bill.  If you want to kill your kids, then
maybe they should be taken away.