From: tmpintnl@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:tmpintnl@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 7:25 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: impending frame off restoration

John - I have completed the bushings in urethane for the front sway
bar attachments - to the frame crumple tubes and to the lower control
arms.  In the words of a local owner who just installed a set - "oh
what a difference!"  I have also been developing an engineering
contact at a large suspension bushing company who has said that he
will work with me on getting bushings that can be easily made to work
in our application for the other bushing locations.  The big problem
is always getting enough volume of business in order to attract the
attention of the larger manufacturers, and get decent pricing from
them so that people will be able to afford the upgrades.  I have
talked to smaller places, and they just don't want to be bothered
with bushings that they would have to tool up for.

Toby Peterson
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
www.delorean-parts.com

  _____