Re: [DMCForum] Maybe this is why kids have ADD??

Re: [DMCForum] Maybe this is why kids have ADD??

To be truthful though, Disney has a rule about smoking.  It in in
designated areas only, and those you might need a seeing eye dog to
find.  It may be outside, but the stench still bothers people.

I spent my mornings/afternoons/summers at my grandparents as my
parents worked.  I could see the smog lingering in the house every day
as the whole household chain smoked.  I have never tried one and never
will.  I applaud those who have been able to quit.  I have a genius IQ
and have done rather well in all aptitude tests over the years.  While
there are health risks to second hand smoke, ADD and the such sounds a
tad over the top.

Jack

--
Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl   DMC Vin 03461

Parrot Head Radio http://www.fmtimemachine.com

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" -- Adam Savage