[DMCForum] Re: DeLorean Speakers

Ben, you can fit a 4x6 in there, but I doubt a 6x9 will work.  Too
big.  You have to cut the panels along the seam in the door jam
pratically from top to bottom to get in there.  You also need to
remove the seat belt.

Some tutorials that I've seen show removing the speaker along with
the bracket but it was easier for me to just loosen the bracket
holding the speaker.

I replaced mine using aftermarket 4x10's.  They aren't the greatest,
but they sound better than the OEM's that were falling apart.  Plus,
they only cost me $30 for the pair.

I can show you what I did during our tech session this month or if
you are going to the show this weekend.

Johnny
5518