Re: [DMCForum] Wholesale DeLorean slaughter (Was: Glove Box problems)

Re: [DMCForum] Wholesale DeLorean slaughter (Was: Glove Box problems)

{sarcasm} Now, now everyone stop picking on young Josh.  I
find his enthusiasm terribly cute & endearing.

If I had a son that age, a conversation about cars could go
something like this, "Aw, Dad!  Don't make me drive a
DeLorean to school again.  Why can't I drive something
really cool like a riced-out Honda Civic?"

(perhaps it is a good thing that I haven't reproduced....)

Toby said:
> I bought my DeLorean on a whim.  Didn't have a clue about
them,
> but thought that it might be an interesting project.

That was how I bought my car.  I 'knew' that since it had a
Volvo engine that the car was basically all Volvo except for
the body.  It would be easy to get parts because I could get
them at any Volvo dealer.  Within the week of getting the
car home, I was pacing the isles of the local autoparts
stores looking for a Haynes or Chilton book for 81-83
DeLorean.  I was struck dumb when I discovered that both
Borders and Barnes & Noble didn't have a single listing for
a book about DeLoreans.

And the real scary thing is.... they allow me out in public
unsupervised.  ack!

Walt