Re: [DMCForum] Re: DVD Formats

There are not too many of them.. Like I said, my
brother got one.  He is happy with it, but it is not
100% working (some issue with his surround decoder).
Because the thing is on the internet, he just uses his
remote control to download firmware updates!

Tech support is e-mail only.  The company is in China
or something, so they have to run the e-mail through a
translator or something..

I can ask him what he got, but I did a search on
google and found it. a week or so ago.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/techinvestor/industry/2004-11-29-hd-

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM

http://mail.yahoo.com