From: content22207 [mailto:brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 11:58 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Q Panel and Louvers Needed (Maybe)

Suffered some body damage during the ice storm that struck southeast
North Carolina last weekend. Complete story is in a List message, and
photos are in #5939's album over there. Am going to quote the
insurance adjuster NOS prices, but if she balks I may simply repair
with used pieces. Would be grateful if people could start checking
their spares towards that end.

(Sympathy isn't really appropriate in the same week that 25 thousand
people died at one time. I'm just going to quietly put the car back
where it was and motor on).

Bill Robertson

click here