[DMCForum] The New Telephone Book is here - I'm Somebody!!

[DMCForum] The New Telephone Book is here - I'm Somebody!!

It's here -- my copy of Go Mini Magazine arrived from Great Britain
and there it is -- a wings-up photo of 10440!

Ans graciously they used an angle that didn't show the puddle of
coolant or the golf club holding up the engine cover.  There's even a
glimpse of me in the background.

I'll scan it and put it up on the web somewhere in the next day or
two for all to see.

I feel so Maven R Johnson.........................LP

click here