RE: [DMCForum] Home Video Recording Act.

RE: [DMCForum] Home Video Recording Act.

But you said you were making copies of movies you
rented from Blockbuster...

So, if I "rent" the Pigeon Forge video and then copy
it for myself, it is OK??

Actualy, I just want to see the thing.. Make sure I am
not in it, because I never signed a release.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM

http://mail.yahoo.com